We have been a Licensed Applicator for 6+ years, installing Stain Proof and other Dry Treat products in all types of Residential situations. As a result, we can provide a 15 Year Performance Warranty for areas sealed with Stain Proof.
The above video is a Limestone pool patio sealed with Stain Proof.
- 15 year performance warranty
- Permanency – a permanent chemical bond occurs in the substrate
- No reapplications needed = no annual hassle or costs of having to reseal your surface
- No learning the hard way = watching a short term sealer break down leading to stains & damage before you realize you need to reseal
- Save $ over the long term via no resealing expense, no costly deep cleaning & repairs because of short term sealer break down and risk of permanent staining
- Additionally superior effectiveness against salt & alkali attack
- Versatility – interior & exterior use: can withstand the harsh outdoor elements/UV/heavy traffic areas
- Chemistry – sealer molecule is up to 400 times smaller than other sealers – leading to significantly deeper penetration within the masonry
- Will penetrate ANY other penetrating/impregnating sealer, even if installed the previous week.
What types of surfaces to seal?
Interior or Exterior use:
- NATURAL STONES – Limestones, Sandstone (Bluestone, Graystone, Flagstone etc), Cast Stone, Granite, Marble, Slate, Travertine, Basalt etc
- TILES- Procelain, Saltillo, Terracotta, Terrazzo etc.
- CONCRETE (incl Blocks, Slabs, Walls etc)
- PAVERS (incl. Clay & Pressed Concrete – click here for Enhancing)
We have also utilized Stain Proof as a sealer to prevent water penetration in Chimneys/Walls: Brick, Stone and Concrete Stucco. It is not a waterproofing product but if all cracks/holes have been caulked and flashing is functioning properly, yet there is still a leak, then Stain Proof is the best choice for sealing of these situations. We have followed behind other short term sealers that have been ineffective at keeping water out of the very porous materials found in these scenarios. It will only provide benefit where the integrity of the brick/stone/stucco surface is maintained.